Friday, April 10, 2009

LMFAO Friday ~ Good Friday Edition

Happy Good Friday, y'all! In light of the religious nature of this weekend, my original thought was to make sure I only posted "G-rated" pics and comments. Then again, the title of this weekly feature already has the Big-Daddy of all standardized cuss words, so I'm not sure how "G-rated" I could get. I mean it's not like I'm shooting the Easter Bunny, or anything...

However, I do have a highly controversial question for the Pope... John Paul II would have totally been able to answer this one... and besides, it's good to question your faith sometimes...




fail-owned-prep-win
see more pwn and owned pictures

Excuse me, Mr Pope, *sneezeBenedictwasatraitorduhwecallthataNameFailsneeze*
Sir, I have a very important Easter question for you. If Jesus died on Friday, and came back to life on Sunday, wouldn't that, ummm...
technically... make Jesus... a zombie?






fail owned pwned pictures
see more pwn and owned pictures

Fans always think this, but only a true fan will go this far!



fail owned pwned pictures
see more pwn and owned pictures

"...so then I comment to the new groomer that this dog has the heart of a lion, and when I pick up Pongo, he looks like this!"



fail owned pwned pictures
see more pwn and owned pictures

Obviously a development so new and shocking that it required taxpayer money to create a sign, although I'm sure this kind of thing is already factored in the budget in Arkansas... or was it Mississippi? Damn, you know, wherever Deliverance was set...



fail owned pwned pictures
see more pwn and owned pictures

"Estate Sale" just sounded so hoity-toity...



fail owned pwned pictures
see more pwn and owned pictures

Jeff was always fearful that he'd be fired if his boss found out about his Dyslexia.



And if you're celebrating this weekend, Happy Easter!

ps. Smart parents make a master list of where the eggs are hidden if they're real hard-boiled eggs... otherwise, one beautiful day in June may become the worst in the life of your nose due to one poorly thrown ball or inquisitive dog... Just tryin' to look out for y'all...







MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.