Friday, September 25, 2009

LMFAO Friday ~ Swine Flu Edition

Happy LMFAO Friday! I'm still battling Swine Flu, so I'll just get down to it this week and wish y'all a happy weekend!




epic fail pictures
see more Fail Blog

This is how you handle moving buddies that get drunk while packing the vehicle.



epic fail pictures
see more Fail Blog

The plate of a budding porn king...



epic fail pictures
see more Fail Blog

I'm thinking this won't make the commercials...



epic fail pictures
see more Fail Blog

I gotta see those mutant babies!



epic fail pictures
see more Fail Blog

It was originally supposed to be a picture of Porky Pig, but he mouthed off to Bugs Bunny and, well, you know how it goes...



epic fail pictures
see more Fail Blog

It depends... which one has a higher street value right now...?



epic fail pictures
see more Fail Blog

It's gotta be in Vegas. Where else would they put up signs for an 'adult only' playground?



epic fail pictures
see more Fail Blog

The real reason Fred agreed to take on the yoga class...



epic fail pictures
see more Fail Blog

I think it's pretty easy to see that Maybelline's company credit card no longer covers hookers for the marketing department.



MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.