Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Lunatic Fringe Counter Jihadists Robert Spencer and Pamela Geller Compare the Beatles Song "Helter Skelter" to Counter Jihadist Terrorist Anders Behring Breivik's Manifesto.


WASHINGTON POST..Anders Behring Breivik and the influence industry of rage.
The monster who admitted slaughtering at least 76 innocent victims in Norway was animated by the same blend of paranoia, xenophobia and alienation that fuels anti-Muslim sentiment in the United States. Yes, it could happen here.

In a 1,500-page screed setting out his philosophy, Breivik referred favorably to the work of several well-known anti-Muslim polemicists in the United States — zealots who usually boast of their influence but now, for some reason, seek to deny it.

Breivik quoted Robert Spencer, a writer who runs a Web site called Jihad Watch, more than 60 times. Spencer is the author of such books as “Stealth Jihad: How Radical Islam Is Subverting America without Guns or Bombs,” “Religion of Peace?: Why Christianity Is and Islam Isn’t” and “The Truth about Muhammad: Founder of the World’s Most Intolerant Religion.”


On his Web site, Spencer responded Monday that “the Breivik murders are being used to discredit all resistance to the global jihad and Islamic supremacism.” He sought to draw a parallel: “Charles Manson thought he heard instructions to kill in the Beatles song ‘Helter Skelter,’ and committed mass murder. There were no instructions to kill in the song.”

The comparison is absurd, of course. There’s nothing in “Helter Skelter” about Sharon Tate or any of Manson’s other victims; the angriest line is “You may be a lover but you ain’t no dancer.” Spencer’s oeuvre, by contrast, is all about how Muslims supposedly threaten all who love peace and freedom.


In his manifesto, Breivik also cites the Atlas Shrugs blog run by Pamela Geller, who was one of the most vitriolic opponents of the proposed Islamic center and mosque in Lower Manhattan. On Sunday, Geller wrote that the “Islamic/leftist machine” is trying to blame the massacre on “those of us who are working diligently to educate the people.” Who, then, was responsible for Breivik’s rage? “Anders Behring Breivik is responsible for his actions,” Geller wrote. “If anyone incited him to violence, it was Islamic supremacists.” (This woman is nuts and very dangerous).


ANTHOLOGY 3, BEATLES SONG "HELTER SKELTER" LYRICS NO MENTION OF VIOLENCE;
When I get to the bottom I go back to the top of the slide Where I stop and turn and I go for a ride Till I get to the bottom and I see you again Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Do you don't you want me to love you I'm coming down fast but I'm miles above you Tell me tell me come on tell me the answer and you may be a lover but you ain't no dancer Go helter skelter, helter skelter, helter skelter, Yeah, hu, hu.


I will you won't you want me to make you I'm coming down fast but don't let me break you Tell me tell me tell me the answer You may be a lover but you ain't no dancer Look out Helter skelter, helter skelter, helter skelter Yeah, hu, hu.


Look out cause here she comes When I get to the bottom I go back to the top of the slide Where I stop and turn and I go for a ride Till I get to the bottom and I see you again Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Well will you won't you want me to make you I'm coming down fast but don't let me break you Tell me tell me tell me the answer You may be a lover but you ain't no dancer Look out Helter skelter helter skelter helter skelter Yeah, hu, Helter Skelter She's coming down fast Yes she is Yes she is coming down fast.
"This song is amazing and has nothing to do with Manson. As Bono said on Rattle and Hum, "This is a song Charles Manson stole from the Beatles". There is no reason for this song to continue to be associated with a homicidal maniac forty years later after he was incarcerated".
It is time for the FBI to shut down Robert Spencer’s “Jihad Watch” and Pamela Geller’s “Atlas Shrugs” counter-jihad crew.


Bill Warner Sarasota Private Investigator Sarasota Fl www.wbipi.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.